24 Hour Emergency Repair
Goodyear Air Conditioning and AC Repair Tips
Here are a few common things to check before scheduling your service call.
- Ensure that your air conditioner has a clean filter
- If your AC thermostat takes batteries ensure that it is not indicating low batteries
- Wash off the outdoor unit with a water hose if the surface of the coil is dirty
- If you were recently in the attic and now notice that the AC dosen't turn on, ensure that you turned off the light switch and not the AC system switch when exiting the attic.
- Air Conditioners can work at half capacity and still provide cooling. Ensure that you have annual inspections and safety checks!
Latest News for Goodyear, AZ
Headline news from Google in Goodyear, AZ!
: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/39/6650639/html/acdealsite/php_inc/blog-right_col.php
on line 333
Goodyear Air Conditioning Tune-ups and AC Check
Regular AC checks, AC tune-ups, and air conditioner inspections are the best way to prevent expensive and catasrophic failures of your air conditioning / AC system.
When it comes to making sure your air conditioning system is working properly consider scheduling one of our A/C service inspections! Our air conditioning check is perfect for making sure your AC is working at it's best! Right now is the best time for Goodyear residents to save more on there pro-quality complete air conditioning tune-up!
Our company would like to extend to our Goodyear, AZ residents a complete AC inspection at a discount. Our AC Check Up includes:
- Inspect AC High Voltage Disconnect
- Inspect Condenser Coil for Air Transfer
- Check Contactor for Wear
- Check Capacitor Limits
- Inspect Exposed Control Voltage Wire
- Check Air Conditioner Condenser Fan Motor Operation
- Check AC Compressor Operation
- Check Refrigerant Charge (Freon)
- Inspect Accessible Freon Lines
- Check Energy Usage of Air Conditioner
- Inspect Indoor Evaporator Coil
- Inspect for Mold and Indoor Pollutants
- Check Air Filters for Replacement
- Check Drain Lines for Flood Prevention
- Check Air Conditioner Cooling Operating Temperature
- Check Thermostat Operation
- Inspect AC Emergency Drain Pans
- Check Accessible Ductwork for Leakage
Club Membership for Air Conditioning Maintenance
Having your Heating and Air Conditioning system properly inspected and professionally cleaned by us reduces your energy costs, reduces hardware failure and improves indoor air quality. As a member you will enjoy a wide selection of additional services for a low monthly rate.
In Goodyear it is important that your heating and air conditioning system be inspected and cleaned prior to each heating and cooling season to ensure that the system is operating at peak performance. Proper system cleaning will reduce the load on your heating and air conditioning system by improving the air flow across the coils of your system. Improved air flow also reduces the amount of energy that your system uses, thereby saving you money.
Your heating and air conditioning system is one of the largest sources of indoor pollutants that affect your overall health. Air conditioner indoor coils are moist and cold when in operation and they collect dust. They are sources of mold and mildew. Keeping your system clean will improve your indoor air quality.
Goodyear AC Maintenance includes:
- Complete Detailed Cooling System Inspections
- Surface Debris Removal and Non-Acid Chemical Cleanings of Condenser(s)
- Complete Detailed Heating System Inspections
- High definition infrared inspection of the heat exchanger *
- Furnace Cleanings (Exterior Debris, Flame Sensors, Burner and Combustion Sections)
- Discounted pricing on all service and new sales
- Extended warranty on repairs
- High priority scheduling
- Fewer repairs and longer life of equipment
- Reduced energy bills
- Cleaner home
- Peace of mind
*Cracked or rusted heat exchangers become a dangerous source of carbon monoxide gas which can be very hazardous to your health.